Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Audio 20 system seems to work fine with radio, cd, telephone but I can get no sound from the system. The amplifier in the trunk (Harman/Becker) seems to be getting the Fiber Optic Signals. It also seems as though the amplifier is sending a fiber optic pulse back. With the fiber optic cable disconnected there is one long pulse followed by four fairly quick pulses, a slight delay followed by another quick pulse. Does this sound like an amplifier problem or an optic ring issue. There is no satellite radio or disc changer and every other option appears to work, including Bluetooth.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i am facing the same problem with my 2014 c250 (w204). i have checked sound system fuse 67 and fuse 26. all are ok. i have done the head unit reset but problem not solved. both volume on the head unit and the steering wheel not working. i have tested the amp with a friends car and it worked fine. but i used his amp in mine and problem persists.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
duncanmaclaud
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing