Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
C230K Orion Blue, C1
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone managed to get their hands on the service manual for a 2002 C230K?

It seems MB is notorious for not releasing them for several years after a model has been out?

How infuriating!

·
Registered
CL230M
5 Posts
service manual

The service manual came with mine when I bought it. Did you get the rest of the documentation that normally comes with the car? Manual, warranty booklet, tire warranty booklet, leather bound carrying case?

Ben

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
Service manual, not service booklet.

C230Jeff means the service manual which the techs use to work on the car. You seem to be talking about the service booklet where the tech records when the car gets its A and B services.

·
Registered
C230K Orion Blue, C1
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correct, Lynn. I understand the Service Manual (also sometimes called the "Shop Manual") ...

Correct, Lynn. I understand the Service Manual (also sometimes called the "Shop Manual") is also released on CD. Between installing the Porterfield brake pads, the ASP pulley, and other mods I have in mind, it would be VERY useful to have. I would pay top dollar for one should anyone manage to "obtain" one ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
looking for shop manual.

I am also looking for the 2002 C230 Kompressor service manual (shop manual, not owner's manual). I think it's been released... but no website delivers it in canada. I'd be willing to buy a copy if someone has it!

With the number of problems i had (and still have) i expect it to pay itself in a month or so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts