Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,<br> <br> I'm planning on ordering my first mercedes-benz, a C230K Sports Coupe and I was wondering if anybody had an opinion on the BOSE sound system option. When compared to the standard sound system is it worth the £440 (pounds sterling) ?<br> <br> Thanks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have the standard sound system in my C230 and the Bose in my ML. Its not a fair comparison but there is a big difference. My saleman tells me that the C Class Bose isn't as good as the M Class. See if you can try them both at the dealer. No its probably not worth £440 but then again, we don't buy MB for the value.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But how far will £440 go in the aftermarket and do you really want someone tearing your car apart? I looking into aftermarket CD players and ended up spending $900 to have the dealer install on.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do recommend the BOSE sound system highly! It provides perfect sound since it is based on an equalizer that will compensate driving noises. You don't notice any change in volume - it just sounds perfect - wether you drive 30 km/h in crowded downtown or you go 250 km/h on the Autobahn.<br> Further you won't find anybody who can install a sound system that decent and fitting as Mercedes can do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts