Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have narrowed my choice down to a 1998 C230 for $25,000 or a 1998 C280 for $32,000. Both of these prices are in Canadian dollars with tax license etc included. Both vehicles have 66,000 kms on them. Can you help answer these questions:<br> <br> a) Is the only difference between the C230 and C280 the engine (4 cyl versus 6 cyl)?<br> <br> b) My wife will be driving this in the city, does she need the 6 cylinder or is the 4 peppy enough?<br> <br> c) Will the 6 cylinder give her alot longer life span than the smaller 4. How many more kilometers could I expect to get out of the larger engine?<br> <br> d) Is the 4 cylinder a little underpowered for this vehicle ?<br> <br> I would appreciate any help anyone could give me here. I have no problem spending the extra 7 grand if I can convinve myself that it is the right move and the C280 is really 7 grand more car.<br> Thanks in advance<br> Tom

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
http://reports.intellichoice.com/reports/sponsors/BOSTON/frameset.asp?SPON=boston&DEFSPON=CV&PROD=1&REPORT=9937001&TRID=0&P1=0&YEAR=1999&MAKE=Mercedes-Benz&MODEL=C-Class

1 - 2 of 2 Posts