Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just about 7,000 miles on it now. Just got back from a road trip, 700 miles in two days. Averaged 75mph and 25mpg. Oddly, got 29mpg when I made the same trip a few weeks ago with my wife in the car! At 75mph, it isn't even working hard and still has plenty of power in reserve. Cruising at 80mph and 3000rpm, the car was able to hit 105 in less than 10 seconds!

·
Registered
CL230M
5 Posts
It is a fun car

Don't you love how the cd changer never skips a beat? It's playback is rock solid.

I also recently bought the cargo nets (both floor and sill) and the winter matts. Those nets are the most useful accessory I've ever added to a car, especially since I cook plenty (requiring many stops to the grocery store) and the way I drive (moderate g's in corners).

Also, the stock light bulbs are incredibly bright. I feel sorry for those I accidentally high beam.

Ben

·
Registered
C230 Coupe
6 Posts
I just picked up my new coupe last Friday, white w/ oyster leather, auto, and wheel pack...

I just picked up my new coupe last Friday, white w/ oyster leather, auto, and wheel package. After driving a ML for several years I am very pleased with the coupe. Its much more fun to drive, corners flat with good pick up. The headlights on the ML were horrible. The coupe has great coverage and much brighter.

At sixty two it is a little tougher to get into and out of than the ML but the drive makes up for this small inconvenience. The AC is much better also. I have heard some complaints by reviewers about layout and controls but with the exception of the window switches find no problems in this area. Also do not understand the confusion over radio operation. It seems pretty clear and simple to me.

Thanks for all of the good information that is shared on this forum. I hope I will be able to contribute to the discussions over the coming months

I look forward to many miles of joy.......[:)]

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a great car, I can't find anything to complain about.

Also have a 99 ml320. Love the ml too, but the c230 is a lot more fun. Very different vehicles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts