Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 C230 Coupe... I have been searching for modifactions EVERYWHERE that are legit and not cheap looking for my car. I've seen the black headlight mods for the c230, but they "claim" that they fit the coupe. What Im lookin for are people that have actually modified thier coupes to any degree.... And where I can find them? Thanks!! :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks... I'm just lookin for mainly cosmetic stuff. Its an automatic unluckily... So i dont wanna make it too "race car" looking. Just too make it alittle different. Do you have the new 05 headlights also?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Midnight....... is your Pioneer dash system compatible with the controls on the steering wheel? Are your rims stock? I have a 2002... thinkin bout lowerin it half an inch and getting 19's... (too big?) or 18s... I know with 19s itll be a rougher ride.

·
Registered
c230 Kompressor
91 Posts
i bought an adapter that allows me to have full functionality with the steering wheel controls (wasn't cheap though)...

about the rims: yes and no.... they are stock on the 2007 c230 sedan AND on c230 coupes in europe... i bought mine from a forum member who upgraded to 19's. i really like them even though they are technically stock rims.

(my car needs to drop at least an inch!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts