Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With 10,000 miles, my 02 C230 Coupe is still going strong. Just as much fun to drive as ever! It’s only been back once for service, for an intermittent cold start problem witch the dealer couldn't fix and seems to have gone away. Every thing is tight and rattle free. My ML was back something like 6 times during the first 10k and still has lots of rattles and squeaks. I've gotten up to 29mph highway and driving it hard around the city, 18. Top speed ~130. This is a great car. There are still so few on the road that it gets a lot of looks and comments.

·
Registered
2002 E320W4
242 Posts
sounds good. looks like i've decided on one for next year(when i graduate college). i'm ...

sounds good. looks like i've decided on one for next year(when i graduate college). i'm going with the C5, C7 package, cd changer and a manual trans. and pewter silver/charcoal interior. i want to know what the long-term reliability of the c-coupe is. i've read that quality has slipped a bit on c-classes. both of our E's have done very well (300E 4matic and E320 4matic).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts