Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MCD Motorsports is looking at making a 3-fin rear carbon Fiber Diffuser like the one they make for the C63. He is looking for 10 commited people to make the part. It can be seen on MBworld HERE

I am buying 3...gotta have spare parts.... So all he really needs is 6 more people. We have one other person in... The price is going to be anywhere from 600-650. SO not bad at all..

·
Registered
1999 SL 500/ 2006 CLS
42 Posts
MCD Motorsports is looking at making a 3-fin rear carbon Fiber Diffuser like the one they make for the C63. He is looking for 10 commited people to make the part. It can be seen on MBworld HERE

I am buying 3...gotta have spare parts.... So all he really needs is 6 more people. We have one other person in... The price is going to be anywhere from 600-650. SO not bad at all..
sure count me in for 1 , let me know the details and when

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
REDAMG

Hi RED,
Could you subscribe to MBworld also under the cls55, CLS63 thread.
Mark from MCD morosports needs to pm folks about the depsit information
Thanks

Here's what he needs:

Hey guys,

We got 10! Perfect! Okay so we calculated the price and it will be $640 for each diffuser. It will take about a month and a half to complete all of them. From there, we have two options. We can either ship them to us by air or sea-cargo. Sea cargo will take 30 extra days to get here but there would be no additional cost to you guys. If you guys would want to get them shipped to us by air (only takes 2 days) we will need to charge an extra $35 per person to cover that shipping cost.

We will also need to take non refundable deposits of $350 to start production. Once we have all of the deposits, we will start and hopefully, if you guys choose to get them brought here by air, they will be here in the beginning of January!!

I will start a new thread monitoring the production of the diffusers once we get the deposits!

Thanks!
Mark
MCD Motorsports

So far most people are going for the air shipment option..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts