Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a diesel Merc. For around £8,000 but so far been disappointed with the ones I've viewed.<br> The local skoda dealer who I know has just received as trade a C180 Classic '96 which despite having 142000miles is in unbelievable condition with full MBShistory and all previous MOTs. Considering the car has only been washed and not yet valated it looks new. In side is mint and despite its high mileage shows no signs of wear. The engine not only looks excellent also sounds excellent and is cooped to the switchable auto box which drives superb. The body oddly only has three very small stone chips (less than 1mm each) and it looks like the previous owner even cleaned behind the wheel trims as I removed one to find a nice glossy wheel.<br> The car has all original tools, triangle, first aid etc. and even has the original sales catalogues. It’s up for £3995 with 10 months MOT, a years warranty and a full tank of fuel.<br> <br> Any thoughts?<br> <br> Jay.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The parkers price guide has it listed at £8330 - £3280 for milage ajustment = £5050.<br> I have a old 200E with 198,000 miles and is an excellent motor. I would however check wheel bearings, shockers, steering etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts