Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the buttons on the steering wheel can be programmed to control the sound system? Seems like they mostly control telephone, which I don't use.

·
Registered
119 Posts
switch between modes on the computer and ull get "Audio Off" if its audio is off or ull get "Track #" if playing a cd

·
Registered
2006 C230WZ V6
4 Posts
Yes you can control the stereo system with the steer wheel buttons. You'll have to scroll on the menu (far left buttons) until you see the stereo station/cd player.

·
Registered
2006 C230WZ V6
4 Posts
Hi MJ, I checked out your home page. Sweet ride! Cute self photo too! [:)]I just bought a new Benz a couple weeks ago and I love it.

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,032 Posts
Roadhog - 4/3/2006 3:03 AM

Does anyone know if the buttons on the steering wheel can be programmed to control the sound system? Seems like they mostly control telephone, which I don't use.
Well if you want a real low impact workout you can press all those unused radio buttons and turn those dials.

·
Registered
2005 w203, 2013 Town & Country
2,181 Posts
See your operators’ manual - it will tell you a lot about the car...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, I found them.
Thanks for all the helpful replies.
btw, I had no owner's manual because I was driving a loaner from the dealership while my BMW was being repaired.
I really enjoyed the C series - much quieter and smoother ride than I am used to. Might buy a C series next time.

·
Registered
2005 w203, 2013 Town & Country
2,181 Posts
They (Operators Manual)don't fit in the glove box...An M-B oversight if you ask me...I see why you had your question now......Glad you enjoyed the C!
Jake

1 - 10 of 10 Posts