Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
04 clk320
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if a c class factory rim will fit a clk 320 :bowdown:they both are 2004

·
Registered
'11 Santa Fe LTD V6 AWD-Navi, '99 CLK 320 (traded for family mover), '96 200SX (SOLD) :(
528 Posts
I did a rim search online and both show the same bolt pattern (5 x 112mm) and offset (42.0) for the base models. So I would say probably, but maybe someone more knowledgeable than I can chime in.

HTH,
Marc

·
Registered
04 clk320
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

ya i thought they would fit too just had to get a second opinion,going put them on next week ill let u know if they fit:thumbsup:

·
Registered
'11 Santa Fe LTD V6 AWD-Navi, '99 CLK 320 (traded for family mover), '96 200SX (SOLD) :(
528 Posts
Cool, good luck. The one thing I would watch for is the clearance on the front brake calipers, shouldn't be an issue though.

·
Registered
04 clk320
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they fit

just put a set of c class rims on my clk320 they fit fine.just enough space for the calipers thank god , Im using them for my winter rims and tires and i took off my chrome rims .Lets see how the snow tires work this winter:thumbsup:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Did you have to get shorter lug bolts? I had to for my steel winter rims. The ones on AMG rims were too long and didn't leave enough clearance behind the hub.

·
Registered
04 clk320
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i had shorter lug bolts on my rims already so i had to buy longer ones to put the factory c class rims on it. Mercedes was asking $4 each which would have been $100 but i found it on ebay for $60. I had 18's on the car now that i have 16's on the car it drives so smooth and now i cant wait for the snow to see how these snow tires work

·
Registered
528 Posts
It definitely makes a big difference in smoothness, you got a lot more rubber there to soften the bumps :)

As much as I am not a fan of winter it is nice having the winter tires on, I bought Blizzak ws70 and they are pretty nice tires. I haven't had the opportunity to try them out in deep snow yet but on ice/black ice they sure are sweet. I have a lot of highway driving up ahead this winter with trade school so I didn't want to cheap out on tires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts