Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Toronto area? Am trying to see if there is enough interest to organize a gathering.<br>
<br>
We have five people here.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Five already!

Looking forward to seeing all 5 cars (including my C320 and yours) together soon!<br> <br> Michael<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Start! There at least have 5 people CRAZY their 203 in Toronto =)<br> Find more M-B owners from other forums join our meeting.<br> Find a date and a place where we going to meet.<br> See all the Mercedes group together soon!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Maybe ask the dealers?

That definitely is the best and most comprehensive database. I doubt, however, that MB (or any decent retailer) will divulge customer info to third parties.<br> <br> OK, David will take delivery in October, and Pokerface won't be here till August. Now do you want to meet before then? I'm open.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Maybe ask the dealers?

I don't think the dealers will going to help, they only know how to Sell cars and their service is so S**KS, you know Micheal!!<br> I can meet all the time this summer, how bout you guys??

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All summer

Yes, I am here now and will be home for a bit. Obviously, evenings or weekends (eg Saturday AM) are best.<br> <br> The dealers may not help, you are right, but I will try!<br> <br> Michael

1 - 7 of 7 Posts