Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
07 GL450 PE, 06 SLK55
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did MBUSA drop the c-class coupes...i was on MBUSA.com and noticed that the coupes were non existant.

·
Registered
C230 Coupe; 6 speed
53 Posts
Yep, discontinued in 2006 ... and they've already stopped making the 2005 so you can't get any that aren't already out there. I of course found this out when I started looking for manual transmission, and none of the dealers around here had one. They told me that the inventory system showed that there were only two left in all the dealers in the US. (but then I found a dealer in NC who had a 2005 demo that was exactly what I was looking for).

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,032 Posts
LETO - 3/12/2005 10:01 AM

did MBUSA drop the c-class coupes...i was on MBUSA.com and noticed that the coupes were non existant.
Does this mean they will start selling the W293 convertible or is it really the end ?

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
What is a W293. I haven't heard of it.

The last C Coupe for the US market was allegedly built in December. My dealer hasn't gotten any since October. They have had one in stock since December.

·
Registered
'05 C230 Kompressor,
314 Posts
Lynn - 3/13/2005 10:25 AM

What is a W293. I haven't heard of it.

The last C Coupe for the US market was allegedly built in December. My dealer hasn't gotten any since October. They have had one in stock since December.
finally, they got some sense and realized the coupes were "horror shows on wheels"

·
Registered
'05 C230 Kompressor,
314 Posts
brabusCcoupe - 3/14/2005 11:11 AM

The ONLY horror show is you.[:D]
i'll let that slide---stop being so bitter dude

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
Now that the coupe is gone, the Sport Sedan is the cheapest MB. According to many here the cheapest MB can't be a real MB. Enjoy your fake. Whether you like it or not, there is one thing to be said for the coupe. Unlike the sedan, it is not the most boring design on the road. A sedan has to be modded in order not to disappear as backround clutter.[:D]

·
Registered
'05 C230 Kompressor,
314 Posts
o..........k............?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hey Treason, why do you say "they came to their senses" and a "horror show on wheels"?

PS: I'm also curios who cares what options are on your small motored family sedan?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Stop acting as if the c-sedan is the best looking car around. If it was'nt for the C-class many people would not even be able to afford a Mercedes, Heck Mercedes would probably go out of business. So get of your high horse that you claim to be on and stop ditching the coupe.

Put that in your background clutter and smoke it.[:D]

·
Registered
357 Posts
brabusCcoupe - 3/16/2005 6:12 AM

If it wasn't for the C-class many people would not even be able to afford a Mercedes, Heck Mercedes would probably go out of business.
Probably true. Just read in C & D that 60% of BMW sales is just for the 3 series. I believe the C class took over for the E class as MB's bread-and-butter sales leader. Anyone know the percentage of sales?

·
Registered
'05 C230 Kompressor,
314 Posts
E55pvan - 3/15/2005 3:37 PM

Hey Treason, why do you say "they came to their senses" and a "horror show on wheels"?

PS: I'm also curios who cares what options are on your small motored family sedan?
you are right, opinions (including the rediculous one you just made) are like assholes--everyone, has them. fyi, the first Amendment covers that.
--i am also "curious" where u learned to spell? [8D]

·
Registered
68 Posts
tresean1 - 3/16/2005 9:06 AM

E55pvan - 3/15/2005 3:37 PM

you are right, opinions (including the rediculous one you just made) are like assholes--everyone, has them. fyi, the first Amendment covers that.
--i am also "curious" where u learned to spell? [8D]
but why? your attitude?

·
Registered
'05 C230 Kompressor,
314 Posts
nukblazi - 3/16/2005 11:23 AM

but why? your attitude?
i have no attidude dude....i am perfectly happy

OTHER people have been saying ANYTHING they want in forums for months and years, now all of a sudden everyone wants to jump on ME for a simple opinion (in which EVERYONE is entitled to). i am simply standing my ground and defending myself. i have no problem with ANYONE on here....sure i have reserves about a few who make certain comments, but that just human nature...just like it's human nature for someone to probably make a comment about THIS post just as they have about previous ones. NONE of you people are paying my bills, putting food on my table, or giving me shelter--so until you start to contribute, everyone who has something negative to say about me or towards me means ZERO to me....

so how about we all end this stupid back-and-forth, and enjoy our lives (with WHICHEVER mecredes we decided to buy) like the adults that we may be.

and in case you were wondering---i am not bitter, nor angry, nor do i have an attitude. just bringing us back to the reality (that we somehow lost focus of)!!![:D]

·
Registered
68 Posts
ok

Being passionate is cool. Is when we cross the line and act like asses which makes me curious as to what are motives are.

I posted some pics of my Coupe in the image thread. I'd be interested in your feedback.

·
Registered
357 Posts
tresean1 - 3/16/2005 12:06 PM

and in case you were wondering---i am not bitter, nor angry, nor do i have an attitude. just bringing us back to the reality (that we somehow lost focus of)!!![:D]
I would hope nobody is questioning your right to your opinion. But, the manner in which you express it is what is causing your feedback. Your kind of "focused reality" doesn't create meaningful discussion or open debate, just wasted exchanges of insults. You might want to check out the off-topic forum on this site. There is plenty of useless bile spilled in that place.

·
Registered
'05 C230 Kompressor,
314 Posts
Mark08859 - 3/17/2005 10:01 AM

....Your kind of "focused reality" doesn't create meaningful discussion or open debate, just wasted exchanges of insults......
create? i DID NOT "create" anything!!! this an open forum man. HAVE YOU SEEN the numerous insults that BraubusCcoupe, E55pvan, Lynn, nukblzi (now YOU) have laid upon me? i simply made a vague, INDIRECT, and opinionated comment (in which EVERYONE, including you, on this forum does)--and they (you all) BEGAN all this and took PERSONAL jabs at ME, yet you seem to think that i am the cause of ALL this? yea right.

.....and to answer your question, YES---everyone is questioning my OPINION; go figure, huh?

·
Registered
68 Posts
You against the world eh?

Your opinion was cocky and arrogant, bold in the abrupt and offensive way, furthermore careless as to the opinion and/or interests of other members here. What were you expecting out of your comments? Our cars are an nasty ugle Euro Coupes but you want to put a lambo kit on 4 door? You're kidding right?

·
Registered
'05 C230 Kompressor,
314 Posts
..cool..[8D]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts