Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,<br> <br> I am from germany - so sorry for my bad english. I drive a MB C 43 AMG and want to increase the power. Any1 of you heard about a NOS for my car? Is some1 here who drives a C 43 AMG kompressor?<br> Thanks allot for your help!<br> <br> iP!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price for a Kleemann supercharger for C 43 AMG

Donnie quotes $18,000 for addding a Kleemann supercharger to a C43, with $2,500 to install the Kleemann suspension (stock AMG brakes, wheels, transmission, etc. are sufficient without upgrade). The result is a reliable, comfortable 450HP/3400 lb curbweight Benzer which would outrun a Z06.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Price for a Kleemann supercharger for C 43 AMG

18K is a lot for the supercharger. for some reason i thought it was in the $10K range.<br> <br> mind as well sell the C43 and get a C32...with some simple mods, the C32 can be just as fast.<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hm... thanks for your answeres.<br> But 18K is very much for a kompressor. I talked with Lorinser in germany and they told me that they want 9000 € for installing a kompressor. I thought that kleemann would be a little bit cheaper. But I think i´ll do the tuning @ lorinser then.<br> <br> By the way, my father bought a new porsche. It is called Ruf Turbo 993 (not the actuall model). It accellarates from 0 - 60mp/h in 3,5 sec. Max speed is 339Km/h. I will love it:)<br> But its very hard that he will cell his Cl 500 for that car:((((<br> <br> iP!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

The supercharger parts alone are over $14,000 here in the US -- perhaps you can get them cheaper in Europe. The $18,000 cost is all-in installed by an authorized Kleeman dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts