Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drivers side from beneath brake cylinder/reservoir can’t see but can hear gurgle when I squeeze coolant hose on front of engine. What is hiding down there behind engine heat shield the could be spewing coolant?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about a diagram showing cooling system configuration including heater plumbing? I can’t seem to find one.

The leak is coming from below master brake cylinder but I can’t see a leaking hose below what I assume are a couple of a/c hoses. Do I have to remove engine heat shield and all the associated pipes to get to that space or is it accessible from under the car?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about a diagram showing all coolant lines for the C 240 or C Class? Anyone ever see one?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sounds like heater hose. Good luck getting a diagram..there are so many mercedes variants and they try to keep em as far away from the owners as possible..If you have a friend at the stealership, they can show you.

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
18,826 Posts
hydroweb - you have two threads for this. You should stick to one. Multiple threads won't get better or faster responses.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts