Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Unimog Moderator
13,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a few items on ebay.de that I can not live without. Issue is, the seller doesn't ship outside of Germany.

I absolutely need these things, I've looked for a long long time and this is the first I've seen of them. Anybody with connections willing to help? I'd be looking for someone to bid on my behalf, receive the items, then reship to me. I'd pay cash up front before you ever clicked the bid button, and be more than happy to pay for your time and services.

·
Unimog Moderator
13,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Semi-large stuff. :)

I actually didn't even thing to check with the guy I bought my mog off (duh), he says he's willing to help so I'll see if the seller will ship to Belgium.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have found a few items on ebay.de that I can not live without. Issue is, the seller doesn't ship outside of Germany.

I absolutely need these things, I've looked for a long long time and this is the first I've seen of them. Anybody with connections willing to help? I'd be looking for someone to bid on my behalf, receive the items, then reship to me. I'd pay cash up front before you ever clicked the bid button, and be more than happy to pay for your time and services.
When I tried to get some info from MB I tried to get Foxy Proxy going with Firefox, I'm not that computer literate so it never worked for me. Maybe someone else has had better luck.:dunno:

gb

·
Unimog Moderator
13,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not that kind of proxy, I use ip proxy all the time. In this case, I need a physical address.

The broker that I bought my truck off has said he will help, and he's a great guy, so hopefully I can get all my ducks in a row and make this happen.

Thanks for all the replies thus-far, nice to know the community is so strong.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Not that kind of proxy, I use ip proxy all the time. In this case, I need a physical address.

The broker that I bought my truck off has said he will help, and he's a great guy, so hopefully I can get all my ducks in a row and make this happen.

Thanks for all the replies thus-far, nice to know the community is so strong.
:eek: Sorry !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts