1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a religous ecperience.

·
Registered
S500/W220/2000
21,652 Posts
Interesting...

Was that "prayer station" in the S-class dealer's showroom? Is it to ensure you get a good deal, good car, or what?

·
Registered
07 E63 AMG Black on Black
446 Posts
Lol

Jayhawk said:
Interesting...

Was that "prayer station" in the S-class dealer's showroom? Is it to ensure you get a good deal, good car, or what?
Probably to pray that you don't end up with the imitation. Friends of mine came back from Thailand with "Gucci", "Rolex", .... Only to find they were counterfeit.

·
Registered
S500/W220/2000
21,652 Posts
lear31a driver said:
Probably to pray that you don't end up with the imitation. Friends of mine came back from Thailand with "Gucci", "Rolex", .... Only to find they were counterfeit.
How do you counterfeit a Mercedes S-class sedan?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2009 BMW Z4, 2005 SLK 200, 2004 S 280
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jayhawk said:
Interesting...

All Thai people visit a monk before buying a car or building a house to get an auspicious time and date. Most Thais are Buddhists but they also embrace much of Hinduism. That is why there is a Spirit House in the showroom. The purchaser prays to the Spirit that he will have good luck with his car.

·
Registered
2009 BMW Z4, 2005 SLK 200, 2004 S 280
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lear31a driver said:
I am sure they knew they were buying counterfeit Rolexes as they sell them for only $25. Same for the Gucci stuff. They are sold on street stalls and they do look pretty good for being fakes.

The only fakes I buy are pirated DVDs of first run movies. They 'look' just like the heal thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts