Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
'09 C300 6spd MT
9 Posts
If you can cancel your order, I'd do so....those have already been experimented on by lots of 204s on other forums. Very blue and on one person, they looked purple.
Hey azn, I have aftermarket 8000k's and u do too right? since these are bluish, wouldnt these match our headlights more??

·
Registered
Mercedes C300 Sport, BMW 745Li, VW Mk6 Golf TDI
1,021 Posts
Hey azn, I have aftermarket 8000k's and u do too right? since these are bluish, wouldnt these match our headlights more??
It looks a little bluer than my 8000k, probably because our eyelid housing seems to have some natural bluish tint to it. However, I saw them on another member and they were tilting towards the purplish spectrum. Supposedly the same LEDs *shrug*. If you have 8000K, they'll be fine if you have clear sidemarkers however for matching that slight bluish tint..

·
Registered
'09 C300 6spd MT
9 Posts
It looks a little bluer than my 8000k, probably because our eyelid housing seems to have some natural bluish tint to it. However, I saw them on another member and they were tilting towards the purplish spectrum. Supposedly the same LEDs *shrug*. If you have 8000K, they'll be fine if you have clear sidemarkers however for matching that slight bluish tint..
Are you running HIDs on your fog too azn? I was thinking of getting another 8000k kit to match my headlights but im thinkin of jus putting that off for now (hoping they come out wit some LED strip mod for our fogs)....but for now I might just buy some Luminics H7 bulbs. Any experience with those, ive read some posts on the titanium white series but i wonder if the pure blue series would look better wit our 8000k's.....?

H7 : Car Lighting Xenon Halogen headlight upgrade bulbs HID

·
Registered
Mercedes C300 Sport, BMW 745Li, VW Mk6 Golf TDI
1,021 Posts
Are you running HIDs on your fog too azn? I was thinking of getting another 8000k kit to match my headlights but im thinkin of jus putting that off for now (hoping they come out wit some LED strip mod for our fogs)....but for now I might just buy some Luminics H7 bulbs. Any experience with those, ive read some posts on the titanium white series but i wonder if the pure blue series would look better wit our 8000k's.....?

H7 : Car Lighting Xenon Halogen headlight upgrade bulbs HID
I'm doing something a little more custom with my fogs. Found a halo kit off a Lexus bodykit that fits our fogs. Trying to get our hands on it, and hook it up to the sidemarker wiring. Got the idea looking at the halos on the Wald kit.

·
Registered
2008 W204 C300 Sport
28 Posts
I'm doing something a little more custom with my fogs. Found a halo kit off a Lexus bodykit that fits our fogs. Trying to get our hands on it, and hook it up to the sidemarker wiring. Got the idea looking at the halos on the Wald kit.
That would be sweet :D

I will have the 6K HID fog installed tomorrow.

Anyways, wondering what others do with the high beam :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2009 C300 Sport 4matic
116 Posts
I installed these LEDs tonight... I didn't realize there are 2 bulbs to each eye lid (pretty sweet huh??) Anyways, they don't trigger any bulb out errors, and they match my 8000ks perfectly. So far I did the outside bulbs on each lid, and since I have the stock ones still in, the difference really stands out. I highly recommend them. Now I gotta order 2 more, right now....

·
Registered
62 Posts
planning on changing my eyelids as well when I get my car, anybody have pics on how these look like? my friend got leds on his C63AMG but his were jdm and costed around $250 so this looks more economical.

·
Registered
09 C300 4Matic
223 Posts
can anyone tell me how to change the eyelids? I can feel the "plug" I twist and remove but all I can feel behind that is a wire , does the bulb twist?

·
Registered
2008 C350 5th Avenue Special Edition, 2007 SLK350
103 Posts
I jut ordered these eyelid bulbs. They shipped out on Wed. So once I get them I will get some pics of them. I hope they will be in by the beginning of next week. I have 10k HID lights on my C350, so these should look a lot better with them, or at least I hope so.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts