Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re=post of original Message. I have a few sets left to sell.<br>
<br>
Some of you may remember a little over a month ago I bought a new Mercedes that had the front license plate bracket mounted at the dealer. Upon removing the bracket (as I don't care for the look of it), I was appalled that in order to mount the front license plate bracket, Mercedes needed to drill 2 holes in the front bumper !<br>
<br>
So I set out on a search to 'remedy' this (Short of having a brand new cars bumper patched and painted). I ended up finding some plugs that I had color matched to Mercedes Brilliant Silver. The plugs have a 3/8' button head and simply insert into the terrible holes in the bumper and give a 'finished' look to it.<br>
<br>
I had 20 sets of these plugs finished, as it cost me the same labor price as if I only did 1 set. I have a few sets left and am wanting to sell them to anyone that may be interested.<br>
<br>
I set up a small web page with pictures and information if you are interested. See the link below to get there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Bumper Plugs - Fix Those Holes - A few sets left !

See this link for more info:<br> <br> http://www.plugs.d2g.com/<br> <br> And yes you can remove them if you when insert them you make sure they are not too tight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts