Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the duplicate postings in several model forums, however, this msg. applies to many models of Mercedes.<br>
<br>
Some of you may remember a few months ago I bought a new Mercedes that had the front license plate bracket mounted at the dealer. Upon removing the bracket (as I don't care for the look of it), I was appalled that in order to mount the front license plate bracket, Mercedes needed to drill 2 holes in the front bumper !<br>
<br>
So I set out on a search to 'remedy' this (Short of having a brand new cars bumper patched and painted). I ended up finding some plugs that I had color matched to Mercedes Brilliant Silver. The plugs have a 3/8' button head and simply insert into the terrible holes in the bumper and give a 'finished' look to it.<br>
<br>
I had 20 sets of these plugs finished, as it cost me the same labor price as if I only did 1 set. I sold all 20 sets and still had many emails from interested parties. I now have had 20 more sets made and am wanting to sell them to anyone that may be interested.<br>
<br>
I set up a small web page with pictures and information if you are interested, please see the link below to get there.<br>
<br>
For those interested in plugs other than in Brilliant Silver, I may be able to get my body shop to run several sets as well. See the link below for more information. <p>ca.216.202.172.140.gtecablemodem.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts