Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
ML43O BRABUS
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a research that i made with MB Stuttgart (Thank you Christian) the Bluetooth adapter for all UHI systems will be available after 20th Week of this year....

The part number for ordering it is : B67875840 (1 number over the US model!!!)
and something for all NOKIA 6310i users...
This Bluetooth adapter will be definetely full compatible with NOKIA 6310i.....
and it will use the external antena of your Mercedes car....
Isn't it great ?

·
Registered
MBs
2,656 Posts
BOTONOSI said:
After a research that i made with MB Stuttgart (Thank you Christian) the Bluetooth adapter for all UHI systems will be available after 20th Week of this year....

The part number for ordering it is : B67875840 (1 number over the US model!!!)
and something for all NOKIA 6310i users...
This Bluetooth adapter will be definetely full compatible with NOKIA 6310i.....
and it will use the external antena of your Mercedes car....
Isn't it great ?
Great news, thanks for researching this! :D

·
Registered
ML43O BRABUS
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Wolfgang...

Just 2 days ago received my B67875840 bluetooth adapter and it seems that y r right....:(

it doesnt work with Nokia 6310i...
The BT recognizes the NOKIA 6310i .It has it in the list of founded BT mobile phones but NOKIA 6310i cant see the BT.

Do y have any idea why? From Mercedes Benz Stutgartt they told me that the BT adapter is full compatible with NOKIA 6310i.

I rely on y only Wolfgang to tell me whats happening...

Thank y in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am very interested to hear if it works with Nokia 6310i also.

Plus, does anyone know if you can register two phones on the BT system? If you have both phones in the car, does it ask you to choose?

Thanks in advance

Simon

·
Registered
MBs
2,656 Posts
Hello BOTONOSI and Simon,

the Euro BT UHI adapter only supports the BT SIM access profile and not the BT handsfree profile. As far as I know this was expected. Thus the 6310i will not work with the Euro BT UHI adapter since the adapter doesn't support the SIM access profile. Instead one can remove the SIM card from the phone and stick it directly into the adapter.

PS. I'm in Germany right now and am using my 6310i SIM card. :)

·
Registered
01 ML430, 03 C320 Coupe MT, 14 GL450
952 Posts
Do they specify which software version it was tested with for the Nokia 6310i? A lot of the times, you need the latest software in your phone. Nokia is pretty good about releasing software updates, but Nokia USA sucks at doing the upgrades. When I enquired about this, they said that as policy they don't upgrade software on request. This was years ago, so may they've changed.

Where we used to live in South Africa, I regularly took all my Nokia phones to a local service center and they would upgrade them all for free, no matter how old. As a matter of fact, when I wanted to use a BT module with my 6310i, I upgraded the software in my US bought 6310i while on vacation in South Africa, but had to pay for it. After the upgrade, the BT worked fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts