Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here had S-03 235/35 19' tires?<br>
cuz i had check all over the tires store and it seems it never appear at this size.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it come out with 235/35/19.....but it seems like none of them was in stock. Even i ask the Bridgestone dealer to order for me....they can't even found it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're in Vancouver -- now I understand. Contact large tire stores in Seattle -- someone can get them for you through ordering them. You'll pay a little to have them shipped to you instead of Seattle; but it shouldn't be that much more. Remember that Firestone and Bridgestone are the same company, so anyone who carries either brand IS able to get them for you -- they'll just have to order them.<br> I am sorry to admit that I have some problems with Tirerack being willing/able to order something 'special' for me -- they tend to have what's in stock...and that's it!<br> Good luck and let us know how it goes.<br> Clay J

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went back and forth with bridgestone for weeks asking about these tires. I eventually spoke to one of their head 'techs' and he told me 265/30/19 and 235/35/19 was never released due to 'pressure issues' and may never be released.<br> <br> If you can somehow get a set from Seattle, please let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts