Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These wheels are off of my 2002 CLK 430, they are brand new, the car has not been driven on the road yet. Mint condition and it is the wheels ONLY.<br> $1100 for the set

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dan D.. i like your wheels style but i like this wheels more because of the 2 in. lip for $700.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine are real AMG, those from highline are not.

Those are nice Linh but they are not AMG those are replicas. The difference with mine is that they came of my 2002 CLK 430 from the factory..authentic AMG, the wheels from Highline are not unless specified and the ones you are showing in the pic aren't AMG.<br> <br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Dan, you is real and also staggered but they don't make it staggered like the old wheels........

<br> That thing barely got an lip in the rear so it does not look staggered at all even those it is staggered wheels. I like your AMG style but wish they could have made it at least 2' lip like the old AMG wheels then it would look nicer. This is same reason i decided to go with the replica wheels with 2' lip and save $$$$$.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Yes Dan, you is real and also staggered but they don't make it staggered like the old wheel....

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and replica wheels are nowhere near the same quality of an original wheel, like the AMG. Also, the replica wheels are heavier then the authentic wheel and not as strong. As I understand the meaning of staggered, all that refers to is that the front wheels are not as wide as the rear.<br> <br> thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It depends on the manufacturer of the wheels.

All replica means is that it is a copy of the original. The wheels may be heavier or lighter, stronger or weaker.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dan..let just said that, what you said it true !! I don't think not so many people care.............

<br> about that, that much. If they do, then i think all the aftermarket wheels company would go out of business along time ago. Two most importance things, look and saving money.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$1100!? You DO know you can buy them brand new for $1200 to $1300...

Take-offs with near-zero miles are not the same as brand new. They've been on a car and been on a mounting machine twice and for that you're discounting them by ~10%?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Dan..let just said that, what you said it true !! I don't think not so many people care........

Yes your right, but I thought you could ask whatever price you wanted?<br> <br> It's obvious that on this forum people can't just read and decide for themselves if there are interested or not. They have to make comments that are irrelevant.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: $1100!? You DO know you can buy them brand new for $1200 to $1300...

Brian,<br> <br> How do you know how many times the tires have been on a mounting machine. Actually they haven't come off the car ever, they are still on the factory wheels. I'm tired of people who think they know it all, like yourself. Get back in your little SLK and keep your stupid opinion to yourself. Did I ask for your opinion? NO! It's my right to ask $3000 if I wanted, nobody has to pay that much. It's called make me an offer, you moron. For your information I am willing to sell them cheaper, so don't worry about what I do.<br> <br> Keep your opinion to yourself when it comes to what price I ask.<br> <br> ***hole!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dan...why are so pissed off about !!! Brian just simply make a true statement about.................

<br> you can get a brand new wheels for $1300 and regaurdless how many miles you put on it, once you mounted (or sold it), it considered used and therefore it should be a least 25% off. That is very true, when you buy things and return. So Brian is just simply making a true statement.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Att Linh and Brian

I just sold my wheels fo $1200 so now you don't have to lose sleep over what I'm asking for my wheels.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: I apologize for going overboard

Sorry,<br> <br> I guess I went a little overboard, anyway the purpose of this forum is to post useful advice.<br> <br> Thanks <br> Dan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts