Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
1986, W126, 300SE - 1965, W111, 220SEb
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Might anyone have a diagram, manual, PDF whatever of all the different brake lines and brake hoses on a 1999 E320 wagon 4matic?

I have a brake line leak (to the rear brakes, just aft of the fuel filter area..) and I was wondering if I can figure out what line it is and buy it from a dealer? Or I could just buy some generic line and bend it up myself....

Any clever ideas??? 馃槵馃槵 Thanks

Registered
W211, W220, W210 x2, R170
Be careful with the lines in that area. In the US the brake lines, fuel lines and rear hydraulic suspension lines all run through that area. The lines can corrode in and around the pieces that secure the lines and if you disrupt them you can cause others to leak.

Registered
Be careful with the lines in that area. In the US the brake lines, fuel lines and rear hydraulic suspension lines all run through that area. The lines can corrode in and around the pieces that secure the lines and if you disrupt them you can cause others to leak.
Is there a diagram of the hydraulic hoses and brake hoses near the rear passenger tire available somewhere? We had a blow out of that tire and now that back side is drooping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts