·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI ALL
from London Town my name is iandiman
and im hoping pick your brains smile,

the people at Brabus are no help at all as my car is discontinue
model so no one will talk to me about parts or spares i can buy to replace for a W168

i have a much loved A160 fully loaded with sports kit and its coming to the end of its life (warranty) so for a bit of fun before it dies im giving it a new lease on life i am adding
Brabus and AMG custom parts to its, so is there anyone out there with info

like can i fit bigger AMG A210 or the W169 Brake Disk and calipers front and rear to my A160 will it just blot on ie no cutting or spacers as its the same car realy

Next brabus w168 Suspension and springs i have just fitted some cool new BRABUS 18' MONOBLOCKS V for the W168 (a very rear find) with flk 225 35 18' tires the ride is sweet supper grip-e, it give my friend 2.8i BMW a run for its money around london hahah

but if i hit a bad dip in the road or run over a speed bump too fast, as you do, or to hard the the wheels scrape the arches so i need better Suspension and springs any recommendations on setting if cant get brabus shocks and springs see pic a6 for the kit needed and if you have a better photo of this please post

then ill like to do the cams, what fun
so if anyone has done an a-class before or you know where on the forum there is some nice info to get me started please post

looking forward iandiman :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS for the info but don't speak German and have see the site before thanks for taking the time to inform me

iandiman

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks so much for the info

just added Tarox G88 disk with GREEN STUFF pads
so far less brake dust on rims and braking is lot better than stock brakes

iandi

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the latest update on the BRABUS W168 A-CLASS project
Eibach Pro-Kit droped 40m and Bilstein B8 Sprint front and back
holy fubar the grip around bends its like being on rails wow no rolling about the place as be4

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TODAY after much searching and waiting I finally got a new unused BRABUS TWIN Exhaust Systems for the w168 what a wonderful day it was it came in the post via DHL in the morning and was fitted to the car that afternoon the sound is wonderful low drone i just keep revving the gas i cant help myself hahaha and it look cool as hell

1 - 7 of 7 Posts