Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99CL600,98CL600 Swiss import,R230 SL666, EURO1985 280 CE & XR600R Desert killer
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys is anybody there who knows something about this BRABUS UNIT it is made for W140 500,600 LH and ME injection.The UNIT itself have DIP switch on the back of it and I need to know the right setup for my 600 coupe with ME injection .I know this might be hard to answer question ,but I hope there is one soul that might know something about this for all help thanks alot.

·
Registered
2003 S55 AMG Kompressor
361 Posts
Hey guys is anybody there who knows something about this BRABUS UNIT it is made for W140 500,600 LH and ME injection.The UNIT itself have DIP switch on the back of it and I need to know the right setup for my 600 coupe with ME injection .I know this might be hard to answer question ,but I hope there is one soul that might know something about this for all help thanks alot.
How about contacting http://www.brabus.com/en/index.html ?

BTW, some of the US cars are limited to 210 km/h (basically to be able to use cheaper tires).

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys I think there is no BRABUS in CALI anymore I tryied before but never had any luck with them.Ithink their phone is not in service !

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brabus's NA headquarters is in Irvine and they are still alive and well.

Give them a call @ +1 / 949 – 229 – 1770
Hi TankNoir WOW thanks for that info. BTW how you doing ? long time no see on the Benzworld .Do you know anything about AMG rocker panels for the COUPE I try to find some ,but I have no luck can you help!

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
I'm good brutha' :thumbsup: How are you?

Last set I saw was on German eBay a couple of months back, but he wouldn't ship his AMG kit to the states.

I do have a line on a complete Wald kit for the Coupe. I'll let you know more info if you're interested.

Still keeping an eye out for that special engine you were looking for too.

Hi TankNoir WOW thanks for that info. BTW how you doing ? long time no see on the Benzworld .Do you know anything about AMG rocker panels for the COUPE I try to find some ,but I have no luck can you help!

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm good brutha' :thumbsup: How are you?

Last set I saw was on German eBay a couple of months back, but he wouldn't ship his AMG kit to the states.

I do have a line on a complete Wald kit for the Coupe. I'll let you know more info if you're interested.

Still keeping an eye out for that special engine you were looking for too.
HI TankNoir thanks for asking and I'm doing good.Do you have any pics of that WALD kit and how expensive that is? ,also yeah still looking for that engine and no luck with that too I guess when I 'll be in CALI in september I stop by BRABUS I want to see what they going to say about this even used one would make me happy by the way I found 1997 CL73 S BRABUS from EUROPE for $50.000 I was ready to buy that one and then seller changed his mind and he wants to keep it as a collectable it was SPECIAL EDITION BRABUS W140 coupe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts