Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
C320
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking for : NEW or USED (Acceptable condition)

- BRABUS Sport Steering wheels (all-leather type, NOT the combination with Wood), Color : Ash , FOR C Class W203

- BRABUS shift knob, leather-aluminium (Automatic)with illuminated BRABUS Logo (FOR C Class W203)

- Other BRABUS INTERIOR stuff for C class (W203)
BRABUS Alluminium doorlock pins (4-pcs set)
BRABUS Floor Mats
BRABUS Trunk Mat

The Brabus of North America, Inc. ask me $850 plus $53 (installation) for the steering and $294 plus $51 (installation) for the shift knob.. is it worth buying? or any of you guys know the cheaper place?

Thank You..

[:)]

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
First off, is the all leather cheaper than the wood combo?

If it is than you are gett...

First off, is the all leather cheaper than the wood combo?

If it is than you are getting a REALLY expensive all leather wheel. I just orderes a tan/burlwood Brabus wheel. It is going to cost me $900 w/install. The only problem is that the tan is a special order color, it will take 2-3 months[:(]. But if the all leather wheel is normally more than the wood combo, then it sounds like a good deal.

You should definately get the Brabus door pins-they are COOL[8D]!

·
Registered
C320
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The all leather is cheaper than the combo..

The all leather is cheaper than the combo..
where do you order your steering wheels? I think your place give you a really good deal ! coz' Brabus ask $950 for the combo without install.. Hey, do you know where I can get the new clear fog? and How much? thanks! [8)]

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
I ordered my wheel from F1motorsports in so cal. Man if the leather wheel is supposed to ...

I ordered my wheel from F1motorsports in so cal. Man if the leather wheel is supposed to be cheaper, then the deal you got is no good IMO. As for the clear fogs I am waiting on the Euro pimp(Steve)to get some. If you don't have his email it is [email protected] He also has leather/wood steering wheels for unbelivably cheap prices. I didn't get mine from him because I wanted ALL wood. Either way good luck, and let us know when you come across "deals".

·
Registered
177 Posts
Wow..that's one expensive shift knob...do you know how much for the non light up version?

Hi,

- BRABUS Sport Steering wheels (all-leather type, NOT the combination with Wood), Color : Ash , FOR C Class W203

- BRABUS shift knob, leather-aluminium (Automatic)with illuminated BRABUS Logo (FOR C Class W203)

BRABUS Floor Mats
BRABUS Trunk Mat

The Brabus of North America, Inc. ask me $850 plus $53 (installation) for the steering and $294 plus $51 (installation) for the shift knob.. is it worth buying? or any of you guys know the cheaper place?

Thank You..

·
Registered
C320
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not sure...

I'm not sure, I think BRABUS only made one with the illuminated for W203, I'm not sure if the W202 can fit the W203... you can check it with Brabus North America..

[:)][:)][:)]

Wow..that's one expensive shift knob...do you know how much for the non light up version?

Hi,

BRABUS Floor Mats
BRABUS Trunk Mat

Thank You..

·
Registered
2002 C230
193 Posts
is it worth buying? or any of you guys know the cheaper place?
The steering wheel is definitely worth buying. I got an all leather one on my ccoupe about 3 weeks ago. It's awesome. The feel is so much better than stock, because of the extra width, and also the higher quality of leather. I did pay $850 from them, so if you can get it cheaper, that'd be great.
The knob would be a waste of money, imho, unless you really need the light-up feature. I put a Momo shifter on my car, like it much more than stock, and don't think that an extra $200 would be worth it.

And yes, the door lock pins are cool. [8D]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts