Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1996 S600 (Sebastian), 1999 SLK230 Kompressor (Tie Fighter)
638 Posts
Papa your ride is saaweeett! Mine is black also and yes, it is difficult to keep clean but when it is clean...ohhhh myyyyyy. My Sebastian is also black on black so I'm used to the detailing routines that are required and have them down to a science, baffles my wife...haha.

One question papa, what is with all of the demolition in the background? Seems quite the contrast with your gorgeous car in front of it.

·
Registered
SLK 320 BRABUS Modded
2,398 Posts
Its a building site :D

Here is a photo..... OMG sorry its a big photo

And how it was 6 months ago, about 6 weeks left untill its finnished.

·
Registered
R170 BRABUS & W211 AMG E55 now, 190E 2,3 16V,SMART BRABUS,BMW E39 M5,E31 850i,E32 750i,etc (all ex)
223 Posts
B9s export = camshafts, valve springs and sports catalytic converters I also have the sports exhaust.

Also has other Brabus parts fitted.
And that other Brabus parts are? Comon, share with us. Your car is not just a beauty, it is also a rarity. :thumbsup:

As far as i followed you car have:

BRABUS wheels
BRABUS end exhaust (cats?)
BRABUS cams
BRABUS grill
BRABUS emblems
BRABUS shifter
??
??
??

What is HP this engine produce? It must be quick car...:cool::bowdown:

Comon, share more with us...You know at least i am crazy about BRABUS .....so post that engine place pics....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1996 S600 (Sebastian), 1999 SLK230 Kompressor (Tie Fighter)
638 Posts
Papa, nice building! Is this your bldg? Reminds me of some I've been in and near, very nice. Oh, and yes, let us please see the power plant pix. hmmm?

·
Registered
2003 SLK230
653 Posts
Sorry about resurrecting such an old thread, but does anyone know if the Top Gear video segment with Clarkson reviewing the Brabus SLK is contained on any of their DVDs? If so, which DVD (or episode)? Or, alternatively, does anyone know of a source for a high resolution version (720p) of the low-rez youtube video?
Thanks.

·
Registered
1998 SLK 230: Eibach Pro-kit Springs, Koni Yellow Shocks, ASP Pulley (kit)
77 Posts
Pleaes don't be sorry for bumping this thread... I'm glad I got to see it pop up to see all these nice pics.

Papa, that's one special car. And the nicest wheels I've seen for an SLK. Maybe I can find me some replica's, along with the "B" badges. I'm okay being a poser ;)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts