Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i did renntech on cl65 and brabus on g55 ( in progress )

and the cl65 with renntech crap it has huge difference smoked every mother f***er on the road with it haha

just not sure what i wanna do to my cl65 after renntech was thinking brabus coz they coming out with bigger turbos... anyways its about sl here right here's the deal

the summer is coming sl65? sl500? sl600? or sl55? which do you think i should get? honestly speaking i am clueless maybe sl65 is stupid to get coz its slower then the stock cl65 ( rated in motortrend ) so ANY SUGGESTION GUYS?

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tell you why! the sl65 benz had to make the front end bigger heavier thats what people say!!! not sure why but its in motor trend cl is 3.8 and sl is 4.0 not much a diff i would say hehe!

·
Registered
1998 MB SLK 230
504 Posts
BEnZ_BroTHeR - 3/21/2005 6:59 PM

Your 19 and have a CL65...[:0] oh not just that, but you also have a G55..[:0][:0][:0].. And more... your looking at the SL65..[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]

Im not sure i believe you.
i'm right behind you on this one, sounds a little suspect.

I would like to see some proof pictures of the 65 Renntech adn G55, before I continue to comment.

·
Registered
2005 SL65 AMG
60 Posts
cl65blackdemon - 3/18/2005 2:40 AM

hey i did renntech on cl65 and brabus on g55 ( in progress )

and the cl65 with renntech crap it has huge difference smoked every mother f***er on the road with it haha

just not sure what i wanna do to my cl65 after renntech was thinking brabus coz they coming out with bigger turbos... anyways its about sl here right here's the deal

the summer is coming sl65? sl500? sl600? or sl55? which do you think i should get? honestly speaking i am clueless maybe sl65 is stupid to get coz its slower then the stock cl65 ( rated in motortrend ) so ANY SUGGESTION GUYS?
I know my grammar is not the best as I would like it to be but reading this person's post gave me a big excruciating headache.

Can anyone understand you whenever you go out? DO you bring an interpreter with you or use those Casio translator?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts