Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one looks better on W203? or anyone with their pic both V and VI on W203 that would be great.<br> Yet I can't make up my mind.<br> <br> Thank you so much.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here you go. These are from the LA auto show.

The car has V's on one side and VI's on the other. I like the VI's better.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To..Guy (more question)

Your car looks brilliant and cool.<br> I'd like to know how wide of the wheels and tires front and back are they 8.5 or 9? 235 or 245? <br> How about springs and shocks by?Brabus also?<br> and are they comfort more different from the stock before you've changed?<br> Thank you.<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: To..Guy (more question)

Hi Bob,<br> <br> Thanks for your comments!<br> <br> Here is the information you wanted - <br> <br> Front 8.5 x 18 with 225/40<br> Rear 9.5 x 18 with 255/35 SO3's.<br> <br> Suspension is stock; I believe European cars are slightly lower than US; think its bumper height regs - only about 1/2 - 3/4'.<br> <br> I never drove the car on the stock wheels and tyres, I had the Brabus rims delivered to the MB dealer for him to fit. This was because (very, very slight) fender mods were required, and I did not want any warranty issues.<br> <br> The dealer tech who drove the car on road test before it was handed over to me was raving about the set-up, but he did admit he'd only driven one stock C32 before! According to him the ride had not deteriorated at all.<br> <br> Hope this helps,<br> Good luck,<br> <br> Guy.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you Guy.. this help me a lot

If you have more pics of your car,don't forget to post them here.That would be great.<br> <br> Thank you,<br> <br> Bob

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello if you know which wheels you are looking for and interested in buying for wholesale price please call me at (818) 974-3050 ask for Sevan. I work at a local wheel shop and can get the wheels for you in a couple of days.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts