Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hehe i love it! =) not much on the exterior but engine is LOVELY..

Attachments

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
there we go my g wagon pictures!! hehe

what you guys think! i love it =) it looks bad ass!!!

those SL people are gonna start bitching at me again saying i am a liar!! haha but hey here are the pictures tell me if guys like it!

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL stats are

530 horse power
595 ft lbs of torque
it shaves off 0.5 from stock figures so it means this car goes 0-60 in less then 5 seconds

motor trend rated it 0-60 in 4.7 seconds so it means this car goes 0-60 in 4.2 seconds.

but amg claims 5.4 seconds therefore also below 5 seconds hehe either way its a fast car! and i doubt i be selling it coz they are discontinuing the g wagon! =) so this car would be good value!

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Congrats ... it looks great !! If I'm ever in Beverly I want a ride !! [:D]

·
Registered
00 g500
2,289 Posts
mb230's...

i don't think you want to be the second owner of a car with an engine like that unless it was just installed, or very, very low mileage.

TO the owner that's pretty out of hand, with the RED on silver and techtite. I'd go for the badgeless brabus grill too though... i think those are really nice... just a waste of money is all.

·
Registered
2004 G500 (gone)
1,100 Posts
Congratulations kid! The Brabus G scores a 10 on the "WOW" factor. So you have three Mercedes: one G55K, one CL65AMG, and what MB is the last one on the right??

Out of curiousity, what exactly is it that your parents do? [8D]

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Looks like a S55 in the center and the CL65 on the far right ...

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL my dad is in politics my mum doesnt work

autostar signature is a car tuning company + service + sales ( exotic cars ) and rental i am part of the rental i invested in it! we have afleet of 15 cars at the moment!

and yeah its g55, s55, cl65 hehe s55 belongs to my older brother.

well i guess its a different company i just sorta do it together there coz i known the owner of autostar for like couple years and we set up the rental together !!!

i only rent out cars that we bought none of my personal cars though.

g wagon has 2000 miles its a 2005 model its new i am keeping it wont be selling it.

Sure if you guys are in LA just hit me up! will always be glad to accomadate you guys.!

all mb fans are friends of mine i love benz ( AMG FOR LIFE )

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
like me and my partner bought mostly exotics!

ferraris, lambo, rolls phantom, couple benz and bmw no japanese car though! hehe

so far 3 months into it not bad at all =) i am happy with the progress got to start somewhere right if i want to maintain my current life style i gots to earn the money!

And i swear to god that earning money is not easy i have to put in alot of time into it, ( lots of stress )

·
Registered
2004 G500 (gone)
1,100 Posts
CLK65, that's pretty respectible. Nothing is sweeter than the wealth that one earns with his own hands.

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i be doing some cosmetic to the g wagon like in 1-2 weeks LED side lights and brabus leather interior! hehe what you guys think?~! the g wagon is bought so i prefer to upgrade my g wagon instead of the rest! coz they are leased!

·
Registered
00 g500
2,289 Posts
Japan... and LED's

Dude, you need to go to japan. I cold be wrong on the brand, but i think nissan makes $120-200k sedans with vibrating back seats because if you have the money you don't drive the car you chill in the back. ... if you wanna have some wacky exotics, i think that qualifies as a worthy import...

LED's!?!?! yuck.

Hopefully brabus leather interiors are better than they used be, because i think they usually look more garish than stylish... meaning when it's 10 years old it's really gonna look like stylistically dated. I saw a brabus G with pink piping... nasty carry over from the 80's to an early 90's SWB cabriolet.

·
Registered
'07 E63 Wagon; '12 Range Rover HSE
43 Posts
MB, while conservative, has always claimed 5.6 second for the G55K 0-60 time. But there's no way that this 5400-lb pig goes under 5 seconds, even with the Brabus-claimed 530hp

If you show a slip from the track, seeing will be believing.

This truck would be fun for a run up Eisenhower Pass on the way to Summit County or Vail.

Nevertheless, nice tune on the truck. Headlights are a bit ugly, IMO.

·
Registered
VW R32, G55 AMG
5 Posts
cl65blackdemon - 3/25/2005 12:16 AM

LOL stats are

530 horse power
595 ft lbs of torque
it shaves off 0.5 from stock figures so it means this car goes 0-60 in less then 5 seconds

motor trend rated it 0-60 in 4.7 seconds so it means this car goes 0-60 in 4.2 seconds.

but amg claims 5.4 seconds therefore also below 5 seconds hehe either way its a fast car! and i doubt i be selling it coz they are discontinuing the g wagon! =) so this car would be good value!
5.4sec [:0] Didn't know this car's that fast... it's faster than my modded vw R32 [:0]
Your car's [:0] speechless....

·
Registered
'91 G300D SWB Manual, '99 ML320 7 seater
827 Posts
eprangia - 3/26/2005 1:50 PM

And so must be my 300 GD: I keep talking to her but she would never answer back. I have therefore concluded that she cannot speak, i.e. that she is speechless [:)][:)][:)]

Bottom line: you don't need to spend a bunch of money to have a speechless truck.

·
Registered
VW R32, G55 AMG
5 Posts
mortinson - 3/26/2005 1:52 PM

eprangia - 3/26/2005 1:50 PM

And so must be my 300 GD: I keep talking to her but she would never answer back. I have therefore concluded that she cannot speak, i.e. that she is speechless [:)][:)][:)]
You sure about that? [:D]
Cuz my car answers me back everytime I talk to her and give her some gas... vroom~ bit perky and needs lot of attention + money... but I like that about her.
[;)]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts