Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
2000 ML430 SOLD, 2007 BMW 328i Coupe, 2014 BMW i3
2,982 Posts
I didnt say he wasnt helpful, i just said his thoughts on the brabus badge were retarded. Even helpful people can be jerky at times, myself included. Just because hes helpful doesnt mean hes exempt from being called out when he says something that doesnt make sense. Thats a fairly common form of forum pole-riding thats seen on all internet forums. One guy becomes the forum "guru" and then everyone kisses his backside,even when hes out of line. Im not flaming or anything here, just trying to keep it real. :cool:
Careful, your rebuttal is digging you into a deeper hole than you realize:

i just said his thoughts on the brabus badge were retarded
Many, many others share this opinion, even if they aren't so, shall we say, blunt in expressing it.

Thats a fairly common form of forum pole-riding thats seen on all internet forums. One guy becomes the forum "guru" and then everyone kisses his backside,even when hes out of line.
Not too smart to claim veteran forum members cower behind their "guru", especially when some don't always agree with his methods of expressing himself.

Im not flaming or anything here, just trying to keep it real.
Good, just remember "keeping it real" doesn't start by calling others' opinions "retarded".

All I'm trying to point out here is that you are making a ton of waves and you haven't even hit double digits in your post count.

M

·
0 Posts
sorry guys. Its fine to bash someone because they chose to put a badge on their ride, even though they have thousands of dollars worth of that companies gear on their truck. I dont pussy foot around anybody, and im like this in person as well. If I disagree with them, Ill say it straight up. i hardly consider disagreeing with someone on an internet forum being in a hole. I didnt disrespect him personally just disagreed with his opinion, however blunt it may have seemed. For some reason I find men on internet forums turn act like women for some reason. I wasnt trying to hurt his feelings, just disagree with what he had to say. Im no newbie when it comes to trucks so ill never feel that way. While i do agree that it makes sense to make good contacts on these forums as they can often offer invaluable advice, such that you could never get from a mechanic or "guru" in person, i didnt realize you guys were so sensitive. :crybaby2:

M

·
0 Posts
If anyone had a problem with me asking an honest question about a tailight, then they shouldnt have offered their help. I thought I appeared plenty gracious in offering a simple thank you. I hate fighting over the internet, but you would never have clowned me as you just did in person. Im positive you wouldn't have. Im not embarrassed at all that I asked a simple question about a truck I just got. As I stated earlier, I didnt realize you guys were so damn sensitive. Break out the tampons. :surrender:

141 - 144 of 144 Posts