Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Its been used for 3 months old. Need to sale cause Im going back for good. still good...need the pics!send me an email..thx guys...

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
just 400 dollars for my brabus exhaust

its only fit to CLK 320 guys...not others...still mint conditions and if someone like to buy it that price I dont mind that the shipping, we can split together do the destination...!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
just 400 dollars for my brabus exhaust

its only fit to CLK 320 guys...not others...still mint conditions and if someone like to buy it that price I dont mind that the shipping, we can split together do the destination...!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
anyone really interested buying BRABUS exhaust?

good conditions...not loud sound very classic and modern!contect me or email me....206 7790328

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
I might be ........

Im in the market for a exhaust for my 320 but judging from what you said not sure this is the one ... I want some sound (you said no sound) and i want perfomance gains ( I know you dont get much for exhusts but)<br> so ..... ??/ is this a cat back or just the muffler If it s so good why are you dumping it ???

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Cause my kits is Carlsson RS!

is car back sytem and my kits are carlsson rs kits...the muffler are so different from the rear bumper..looks weird for brabus exhaust...sound just little bit...

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
=

I just reply ur email...hey Shy did you know how to put my car in this site?like the one on the left side no vehicle saved<br> no location saved

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
So anyone interested?

Hey guys anyone really really interested on my Brabus exhaust?????Im sellling it A.S.A.P.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts