Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,<br> <br> Is it going to be a big gap w/o lowering? Or you guys lower the car as well? Any pic w/ or w/o lowering would be very appreciate? <br> <br> Thanks.<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: It will be a large gap.

If it is a large gap and what kind of springs do you guys recommand? How much lower? Any pic please?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: It will be a large gap.

I don't have Brabus Rims, but I have 18 inch Carlsson Rims. I didn't lower mine and there is quite a big gap. It rides higher than stock C-classes. Here are some photos, http://gallery.mbnz.org/gallery/showlink.asp?CatID=362&parentID=25&subname=Brian`s_C320&parentname=W203_C_Class

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont think there will be a large gap for the rear one...but definitely for the front one

I measure the gap before and if im not wrong the front one has about 3-4 inch gap and the rear one has around 2-3 inch gap.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: If you don't want to lower too much (maybe 1-1.25 inches) use the Eibach...best ride.

Went to the wheelexperts.com site, and clicked on the link to eibach's web site. Did and application guide for: 2001 C320 and they list the springs as: 'under development'. Are spring from Eibach avail? I am looking at: around 1' lowering, (dont want the extreme look).

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HRs lower about 1.4" .....

HR state lowering of 1.4'.<br> I intalled HR springs in the past for my BMW, and usually even though they state 1.4', it ends up lower a bit more than the actual stated height. So, if eibach's lower height is aprox. 1' as you mentioned earlier, then it will be worth the wait.<br> <br>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts