Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Clk 430 Lorinsor springs 19" Oz Opera/ 00 ML 320 19" Moda R6
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 99 clk 430
where is the bose amp located? how can i get to it?

·
Registered
CLK55/G500/E55/ML55/etc.
1,242 Posts
Behind the left side trunk liner. Remove the trunk liner and you can remove the amp with ...

Behind the left side trunk liner. Remove the trunk liner and you can remove the amp with a couple nuts/bolts.

-s-

·
Registered
MB 190e 2.3 8v(W201)
85 Posts
help me out with my raido please!!!!!!

Behind the left side trunk liner. Remove the trunk liner and you can remove the amp with a couple nuts/bolts.

-s-
??? does the '92 190e have an amp...i've been wondering for a lil' while now, my friend said its should but he didnt know abouts it would be, do you know scorchie???...maybe that's why evertime i hit a bump the radio goes off and when i hit another bump it turns back on!?!?...i dont know why, i was thinking maybe a lose wire at the amp(if it has one) or maybe the amp is blown-out. any possiblities of why she might do this. also maybe it could be the antena oly opens to about 8 inches...for some reason she doesn't wanna go all the to full extension...i was thinking while she is moving up i should give her a quick pull??? or should i leave that "quick pull" to a m/b pro, because that might be the problem too...

does anybody know what kind of cd changer mounts in the trunk(boot)...i found the two wires on the right side of the boot close to the right-side tail-light...is that the cd hook-up, or is it for something else???

-Thanks to any anybody who can help me

·
Registered
CLK55/G500/E55/ML55/etc.
1,242 Posts
Re: help me out with my raido please!!!!!!

Sorry man, my 190E is 1987 and it doesn't have cool stuff like a CD-changer... so my experience is limited. Also, in 1990 (or 1989?) the car electronics changed quite a bit.

-s-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts