Registered
29,576 Posts
Am I correct that it was just an ML?

·
worst mod in BW history
27,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crazy story.
Sister in law borrowed the Alabama Nightmare and got rammed.
My brother in law and his wife are moving back to Poland. They loaded all their stuff including cars into a container. The only problem was they had to be out of the house this week per the new owners but they can't leave for 2 more weeks. In addition, the container was woefully too small. We took them in assuming the guest bedroom would suffice. The people helping them pack started showing up at our door with loads of shit that didn't fit in the container and showing up...and showing up etc. So now half the garage is filled, there is stuff all over the house, the basement is barely navigable with stuff strewn about and to top it off, my sister in laws mother, a nanny who commutes back and forth from Krakow, returned this week. So now there are three men, three women, two dogs, two cats, two birds and an aquarium full of fishies under my roof. Do you think the wheels on the double-wide can handle the load?

·
worst mod in BW history
27,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're officially the worst photographer in Crawford County.

Looks like a real bummer, dude

On my harrowing journey to locate a real camera in the house, I tripped over several George Foreman grills and cracked my skull on an IKEA lamp. Do you think the Guinness World Book of Records keeps a tally on the most fondue pots in a single household?

·
Registered
766 Posts
On my harrowing journey to locate a real camera in the house, I tripped over several George Foreman grills and cracked my skull on an IKEA lamp. Do ypu think the Guinness World Book of Records keeps a rally on the most fondue pots in a single household?
Just before one of my close friends was married we found out that both the bride to be and my friend the groom had 2 foreman grills each. To round out there collection all of us bought them more. We ended up giving them 26 different grills purchased from 12 different stores none of them coming with receipts or cards telling them who to thank. Last year they got rid of the last four at their garage sale. I cannot see a commercial for that stupid grill without laughing about that.

·
It was fun while it lasted
11,126 Posts
What's that next to the wheel ?

Skin damage, ML's are tough. It should back as new or better.
Yep. Not a dime more than $7,000 in damage.

TK, list the parts on here and what you want for them if you plan to piece it out. No need to list any electrical parts 'cause who TF wants those? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
What do the carp have to say about all of this?
c r a p

damn, sorry to hear, TK. Try to grin and bear it while the in-laws are around and you'll be treated like a king next time you'll visit their domain.

In the meantime:

What do house guests and fish have in common?

They both start stinking after three days.

Seems like your in-laws stunk on arrival

What's the difference between an in-law and a bucket of shit?

a bucket

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
Crazy story.
Sister in law borrowed the Alabama Nightmare and got rammed.
My brother in law and his wife are moving back to Poland. They loaded all their stuff including cars into a container. The only problem was they had to be out of the house this week per the new owners but they can't leave for 2 more weeks. In addition, the container was woefully too small. We took them in assuming the guest bedroom would suffice. The people helping them pack started showing up at our door with loads of shit that didn't fit in the container and showing up...and showing up etc. So now half the garage is filled, there is stuff all over the house, the basement is barely navigable with stuff strewn about and to top it off, my sister in laws mother, a nanny who commutes back and forth from Krakow, returned this week. So now there are three men, three women, two dogs, two cats, two birds and an aquarium full of fishies under my roof. Do you think the wheels on the double-wide can handle the load?
Damn TK, sounds like a good time to take a long trip in the Rig darlin'. Just for sanity's sake.:D:thumbsup::D

·
Registered
9,689 Posts
I saw the Title and It reminded me that Pat Travers is playing next week in Louisville.

Sorry 'bout the car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts