Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody interested in high quality replica body kits for E-class, C-class, CLK/SLK. I can get Brabus, Carlsson, AMG, Lorinser at reasonable prices. Email me if you're interested.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i was wondering if u can send me couple pictures of the nice mercedes benz slk bodykit and exhaust. im lookin for one to put on my slk. And any nice thing that i can hook my car up.<br> <br> <br> thank!

·
Registered
1998 E320 Sedan
2 Posts
I have a 1998 E320. I'm looking for a Carlsson body kit because I hace Carlsson 2/6 wheels. Is there a lip kit for the front and rear bumpers? Also I need the side skirts as well. If you can send me pictures, that would be better. Also, how much? By the way, send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks.

·
Registered
SL500,Jaguar S-type
75 Posts
greetings

I was wondering if there is any replica body kits for the SL R129, please post some pictures if u have.
Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I have just bought a classic 380 sec and am looking to modify it to look like an amg or a brabus can you email me some pics of the kits at [email protected] also do you know how much bhp it has? cheers[:)]

·
Registered
SL500, CL55, E350, E320
3,205 Posts
With all due respect, replica body kits will drive you nuts later ... they don't come pre-holes ... and easy to break. Save money for authentic ones.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts