Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just picked up the lorinser DTM kit and was wondering if anyone can help in recommending a good body shop in nor cal for an inexpensive but quality job.

thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats on getting the DTM kit, it is the best looking kit on the market, in my opinion. You will really notice a difference- also might want to think about getting it lowered if you haven't already.

Wish I could suggest someone to help install it, but just look up custom auto shops and find out if they work on European cars. You might even want to call a local mercedes dealer and see if they do it or can recommend another shop.

Be sure to send some pics when its all installed. Good luck...

LCLK55

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks - i never knew it cost a grip just for that particular kit! but after lookin at a few on the board, including yours, i thought it was one of the nicer ones. i'll be sure to post pics[;)]

·
Registered
W208
216 Posts
If you look for one of my threads "finally carlsson RS kit installed" I just got mine done in Stockton Ca which isn't to far from you, they did a good job and painted it for a reasonable price.

I know yours would fit better than mine did since mine is a replica and yours is an authentic kit, they still managed to make it fit almost close to OEM bumpers. PM me if you have further questions..

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
I found that in my area any of the custom paint shops do this kind of work and usually do a very good job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts