Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Bob The Cop. And his Mac that Kyn's PC eats

2K views 39 replies 9 participants last post by  Kynyption 
#1 ·
oh man lol, that was some pwnage right there haha

#4 ·
milosz87 said:
god bob, wats with cops these days:eek:
Got 4 write ups this morning, missed out on beating someone's ass in a vehicle pursuit (called in while I was driving to my sector on my way to work), my car is too red and is going to get completely redone AND I'll probabily get smacked for threadjacking! That's what's up! HA!

#6 ·
jersee cops are worse now. all because of the govenor wrecked an suv they have some fu** up campaigns may they are going 50 doun highways and pull over all who pass them, june giving everyone a ticket who goes over 1 mph over speed. the twp cops in my area too. the 5-0 have gotten into so many serious accidents they are screwing the people. bobs kool though!!

#10 ·
5 write ups! #5 Damage to the car from throwing a 10-15 (prisioner) into the side! I love it!!! Looks like someone is out to get me this week!

Let's recap #1 Missing a cell phone call (NexTel sucks) . #2 Missing a council meeting (in the middle of the day while I was working midnights) #3 Not turning in a training certificate on time (guilty). #4 Not completeing my vehicle equipment inventory on time (guilty). Yeah, I'm either going to write warnings for everything this whole month or shit on everyone I come into contact with! I feel some scheduled sick days happening too. I am so pissed right now I can't sleep AND I have to go back to work tonight.

On the brighter side, my too red car is getting completely redone... won't have it for another week, but who cares and my Mac will always be better than your PC.

#12 ·
Kynyption said:
20 says my PC runs faster than your mac
How do you want to check? here's my specs: Two 2.66GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon (that's 4 processers)
2GB memory (667MHz DDR2 fully-buffered DIMM ECC) NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT graphics with 256MB memory 250GB Serial ATA 3Gb/s 7200-rpm hard drive 16x double-layer SuperDrive.

You may be faster with games if you have a beefier graphics card... but other than that this computer will smoke just about everything out there.

I feel like suck a dork! My computer is faster than yours, HA! My OS doesn't crash or get viruses either!

#13 ·
With the right software PC's don't crash or get viruses either. Your processors may eat me as i only run a water cooled dual core processor that runs at 2.66GHz as well with visualization tech, but I also run 4gigs of ram, 1.5 Terabites of storage and a NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 w/ 512MB GDDR3 to boost my MMORPG skillz.

My computer has been on for 3 weeks straight and has not crashed or slowed down ;)

#16 ·
now now...cant we find a common interest (190's)and just get along..... :p

#18 ·
Let's just conclude this thread by saying macs are BETTER :D

yes mac's in combination with osx (their operating system) are very quick and reliable as well.
My imac dual 2.0ghz 2gb ram 500 gb disk and 256 video card
has never crashed in the year I own it, NEVER.
The only reboots I do are for software updates every month or so.
My ibook 12" is by far the most handy thing i have ever used.
This laptop is so small and with a 1.2ghz ppc in there it runs everything bloody fast.

So do we have a winner??

Rik

#19 ·
kings said:
Let's just conclude this thread by saying macs are BETTER :D

yes mac's in combination with osx (their operating system) are very quick and reliable as well.
My imac dual 2.0ghz 2gb ram 500 gb disk and 256 video card
has never crashed in the year I own it, NEVER.
The only reboots I do are for software updates every month or so.
My ibook 12" is by far the most handy thing i have ever used.
This laptop is so small and with a 1.2ghz ppc in there it runs everything bloody fast.

So do we have a winner??

Rik

Be gone with you 29 post counts you don't count :p

#20 ·
macs are also 10x more then a pc, alot of us dun have that kind of cash

#22 · (Edited)
Jippi said:
macs are also 10x more then a pc, alot of us dun have that kind of cash

Not if You get a refurbished computer from a reseller.
I got the wrong one. The one i got was $1000 more expensive than what i paid
Plus the 700 of retail I already had :D

I have to admit that i work about 6-7 hours a day on a computer (uni, entertainment, work) so I kind of need good computer.

anyway everyone has his own preference.

wow this is really anything but closely related to a merc. :D

Rik

#24 ·
where was this before??? lol

#26 ·
kings said:
Not if You get a refurbished computer from a reseller.
I got the wrong one. The one i got was $1000 more expensive than what i paid
Plus the 700 of retail I already had :D

I have to admit that i work about 6-7 hours a day on a computer (uni, entertainment, work) so I kind of need good computer.

anyway everyone has his own preference.

wow this is really anything but closely related to a merc. :D

Rik
I bet my mac and dave's pc were similar in cost... unless dave bought his out of the US.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.