Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
04 E320 Sedan, Nav, Dynamic/Vented Seats - 06 S500 AMG Sport Keyless Go
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have 04 e320 and have the puck with the tail installed and the iphone 4 paired with it (solid blue light on the puck). I can't not get it to work through the audio system, just says - phone not installed. Been over all the forums and 2 merc dealers for coding and they can't figure it out. Anybody have any advise, please Help?
In Dallas.

Tried a iPhone 3 last night no difference, paired with the puck however, no phone installed???

·
Registered
SLK230, E350 4MATIC
45 Posts
What's "the puck with tail"? I'm looking to set up an iPhone on my '08 E50... maybe I can help.
Regards,
Roberto

·
Registered
Mercedes E320 2004
20 Posts
So, I have 04 e320 and have the puck with the tail installed and the iphone 4 paired with it (solid blue light on the puck). I can't not get it to work through the audio system, just says - phone not installed. Been over all the forums and 2 merc dealers for coding and they can't figure it out. Anybody have any advise, please Help?
In Dallas.

Tried a iPhone 3 last night no difference, paired with the puck however, no phone installed???
I'm going to buy "puck with tail" for my W211, and I did some research for that device.
I think the merc dealer have to do Version Coding in Tele-Aid menu (SEE THE PIC)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN FUTURE ABOUT SOLVING THIS ISSUE.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
99 ML430, 00 ML320, 05 E500 4matic Wagon
22,146 Posts
I don't think the 04 had the MHI connector interface that allows for the 2nd gen silver
puck or the latest gen black puck to be attached to.
The 04 phone system was wired differently than 05 to 08.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts