Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to everyone, I have a w211 e200 kompressor from 2009, the audio is as attached photo. It has bluetooth but there is no SAP module in the car.

The problem is as follows, each time I enter the car and start it , it forgets the authorized phones and I should search for the mobile and do pairing each time . Sometimes it remembers the phone when i start the car within 1 hour after shutdown. Sometimes it doesn't.

I have tried other telephones and still the same.

I am bored of repairing each time I start the car.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
W221 & Audio Moderator
2013 S550
10,874 Posts
Have you tried clearing out older paired phones that may no longer be in use? There is a limit to the number of phones that can be stored and recognized, and sometimes an owner's old phones (or those of a prior owner) are still registered. The COMAND manual shows how to clear them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you tried clearing out older paired phones that may no longer be in use? There is a limit to the number of phones that can be stored and recognized, and sometimes an owner's old phones (or those of a prior owner) are still registered. The COMAND manual shows how to clear them.
I have made reset for it but the same issue didn't change.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hello to everyone, I have a w211 e200 kompressor from 2009, the audio is as attached photo. It has bluetooth but there is no SAP module in the car.

The problem is as follows, each time I enter the car and start it , it forgets the authorized phones and I should search for the mobile and do pairing each time . Mike Cross will help you to obd bluetooth. If you concern, you can visit AutoGuysLand for more info. Sometimes it remembers the phone when i start the car within 1 hour after shutdown. Sometimes it doesn't.

I have tried other telephones and still the same.

I am bored of repairing each time I start the car.

Not sure if it helps you or not, but i think you try to review this page for your reference. Hopefully it can help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts