Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2000 E320
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a Bluetooth kit that can be used to interface a Bluetooth capable mobile phone to Mercedes' microphone and speaker systems?

I have a 2000 E320 that is theoratically pre-wired for a Motorolla V60, but aside from the $2K cost required for the V60, I would like to have the flexibility to change phones and/or carriers.

·
Registered
CLK320
945 Posts
I too am looking for a bluetooth solution for my '00 E430, but there aren't a lot of solutions out there for Mercedes in general.

This is what I found in the way of installed bluetooth kits:
http://www.behandsfree.com/category.aspx?categoryID=1

I would think any of these could be installed nicely, but it looks like the Parrot models would work the best and you could have the unit mounted in the sunglass holder under the radio. Hopefully this helps.

·
Registered
W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
1,970 Posts
I Have The Nokia 6310I Mercedes Phone in my 2000 W210 that IS Blue tooth..The Phone kit is a Euro Item and Can Be Bought from Steve @MBENZ.nl You WILL Need the Phone and cradle also the PSE ..then version code the car to phone present..Also added voice control system..for hands free...

·
Registered
CLK320
945 Posts
Mark,

Do you have some pics?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey All,
I just purchased a 2002 CLK320 that is pre-wired for and has the cradle for the hands-free phone. I would like to update the cradle/phone system so that it is compatible with newer phones, primarily any new phone I wish to buy. I found, on eBay, an OEM MB phone cradle and V557 motorola cell phone. Can I simply buy this and replace it with the cradle that's currently in the arm rest? What are my options?
Please help!
Danny

·
Registered
44 Posts
mercedes bluetooth- your question answered

Hi ive been looking for the same thing - heres what i came up with cost is about $800 and only takes minutes to fit.

EuroCarPhone.com

Ive not bought one yet as im in the uk and the only dealer over here isnt very good an answering questions, so possible purchase from your sunny shores shortly.

good luck

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.