Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Benz owners. I finally came out of lurking to ask a question that i cannot seem to figure out. How do you remove the paired devices from your Bluetooth phone list. I have few other people iphone names in my list and wanted to know if there is a way to remove them individually without doing a complete reset and losing mine in the process. Help!! :surrender::bowdown:

·
W221 & Audio Moderator
2013 S550
10,978 Posts
It might help if you were to tell us what year and model car you are asking about, the head unit it has, and at least the continent you live on. Phone systems can differ with each.

In most circumstances, disconnecting the Bluetooth puck from the system (if you have a puck - not all systems use them) will erase the memory and all pairings. You can then re-pair the phones you want and have only your listings.

Other than that, you will probably have to go through the listings one by one and delete the ones you don't want. Your owners manual package tells you how to do that. However, after doing that, if you haven't deleted the pairing, and one of the phones whose listings you don't want re-pairs, you will have the unwanted listings again.

If you have entries in the voice control address book memory that were entered manually - assuming you have voice control - you may have to delete them manually. Again, your owners manual package should tell you how to do that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts