Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2011 E-350 Iridium Silver Sedan
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok great site!!! I just brought home our first MB, an E-350 2011 sedan.

I have the my iPHONE 4G paired and can make and receive calls. I can't figure out how to connect the iPHONE 4G to stream audio without plugging into the glove box?

I read the manual and it sends you in circles between page 44 and 144, 146 etc.

WHen I go to the DISC option and look for the device nothing shows up? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Steven

·
Registered
2011 E-350 Iridium Silver Sedan
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am beginning to think you are right. It looks like there is a MIP kit for $298 to make this happen? However the manual and the dealer said it should work?

The MBUSA mobile page says N/A for the MIP kit? weird....

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,426 Posts
I am beginning to think you are right. It looks like there is a MIP kit for $298 to make this happen? However the manual and the dealer said it should work?

The MBUSA mobile page says N/A for the MIP kit? weird....
I have not seen the 2011 Comand manual, BT streaming was shown at the hidden menus but was disabled from early MY head units. Can you post the relevant page of the manual where they state BT streaming support?

A comment from an average dealer has no value here, guess why?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just left the dealer with an update to COMAND that enables BT audio. It took two hours to complete. Was initially told that it couldn't be done but insisted that it was an available feature with the updated firmware. They relented and installed it. I now have BT Audio as a selection and it works fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts