Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey again! I posted a few days ago about my contacts being doubled in my COMAND in the TEL address book, and I've un-paired the phone, re-paired the phone...and the contacts are still doubled. Yesterday, I called MB wireless and they said I am not using a Mercedes approved Bluetooth phone. WTF? I just got my (quite expensive) Samsung Eternity (Samsung's version of the iPhone) a few weeks ago)...and I really, really like it. Bascially, MB wireless said they prefer all users to own a Motorola, some Blackberries (but the new Blackberry touch) and if you must...an iPhone. My Samsung pairs well to the Bluetooth in my ML, calls come in and go great and the reception is really good. MB wireless said the reason my contacts are doubling in the address book, is because the car does not like the Samsung...and with continued use more glitches and/or problems can arise. Although they told me I am not guaranteed more problems arriving with the Samsung, it can happen. What should I do? I really like the phone, and I finally have figured out how the damned thing works (it was my first new cell phone in almost 4 years!!!). Anyone else use a "non-approved" MBZ phone with the bluetooth interface module system? To see their list, google MB wireless, go to their website, choose your bluetooth module you have, select your wireless carrier...and a list will be shown of approved phones. So annoyed, torn and irritiated! Thanks for allowing me to vent.

·
Registered
45 Posts
haha.. I can sympathize. I have a Nokia e61i and all I get is dialing out and receiving. No contact list and the reception indicator always shows only 1/5 bars. Ah well...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts