Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 MB S350
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I am looking to get me a bluettoth adapter to my S350 from 2006. I am looking on ebay.de and I can see there are quite a few out there. But wich one should I get, I can see there are SAP v1, v2 and even SAP v3... I am pretty lost on wich one I should get.

The telephone it would connect to would be a Nokia E-series (E51/E52/E61)

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,430 Posts
Hi.

I am looking to get me a bluetooth adapter to my S350 from 2006. I am looking on ebay.de and I can see there are quite a few out there. But which one should I get, I can see there are SAP v1, v2 and even SAP v3... I am pretty lost on which one I should get.

The telephone it would connect to would be a Nokia E-series (E51/E52/E61)
Coming from Denmark and having a Nokia phone, I would by the V2 adapter with a handset, like this:
Mercedes Bluetooth SAP V2 Handapparat Telefon Modul ovp bei eBay.de: Konsolen Halter (endet 21.11.10 10:05:27 MEZ)
but you can find these cheaper from people who have changed to a model that has BT HF integrated to the head unit.

You might succeed updating a V1 handset now to V2 with the new service tool (cable) that workshops should have but I've never heard anyone doing it. I bet many workshops do not know about the service interface.

The V1 does not store the PIN code which makes using it a pain unless you switch PIN code off. V1 also works with a single phone. If several persons drive the car, they would have to pair their phone if someone else has used the car previously.

·
Registered
2006 MB S350
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi.

Thanks for the reply, I will try and look for a V2 adapter then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts