Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read the manual cover to cover, played in the settings... I need some help guys. When I get a incoming call on blue tooth it's CRAZY LOUD. Even though the radio volume itself is very low, barely audible just in the background. In my other cars the incoming volume matches the listening volume. What gives? It's beyond loud... it wakes the baby in the back seat.

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,426 Posts
Usually if the volume is too low, crank it up, if it is too high, adjust the volume down.

Sounds like you did not take into account that the volume can be tuned independently for the radio and the phone, adjust the level during the call!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah. 10-4. So it goes back to the volume of the last call, cranked up, even though the radio listening level is very low.

·
Registered
2012 C250W Sport
16 Posts
Actually, if you go to your phone in the connected devices settings, you can adjust the bluetooth transmit and receive volumes - that is the proper way to adjust it, although Diesel is correct, audio & phone volumes are indeed independent.

·
Registered
'10 E350 coupe; SOLD--'10 C300; SOLD--'10 ML
251 Posts
Nav volume is independent as well. Difficulty is catching it while it is talking so you can make the change

·
Registered
2007 SL550; 2013 GLK350 4Matic; 2010 E550 4Matic Sedan
113 Posts
Cool:) Thanks
On mine, posh the controller button down to repeat, and your hand is already on the know to turn the volume up or down when the nav is speaking, turning the knob adjusts volume).

·
Registered
2010 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport
14 Posts
I can't remember exactly but there is an engineering setting you can access for this. You press and hold the #, talk button and the number 1 (I think, it's been a while since I've done this). You can access individual speaker EQ settings and call volume is one of the options. Try a search on here and you should be able to find it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts