Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
C320
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'd like to know if the mercedes's signature blue tint(for sport pkg) is available out there.
Pls suggest dealer(s) in So Cal that offers this service. If anyone has already got it done, how much should I expect for one of the higher quality job?

Thanks a bunch

·
Registered
37 Posts
The dealers doesn't offer this service. But if it is a must for you to have it, you can b...

The dealers doesn't offer this service. But if it is a must for you to have it, you can buy it in the dealer's parts counter, and tell the dealer to install it. Or, you can tell any bodyshop to order it and install it for you. Either way, it will cost a lot.

Post if you have it done, let us know the price.

·
Registered
c240
17 Posts
is it worth it?

I have a sports package on my 240 that came with that blue tint but I ended up tinting it again (over the origianl blue) since the blue was too light.

if you want it that light (barely noticeable), then go for it. otherwise, i would just get regular tint.

·
Registered
2000 ML320 & 2001 SLK320
59 Posts
I agree. It is too light and I also re-tinted my windows. Save your money....

I agree. It is too light and I also re-tinted my windows. Save your money.

·
Registered
c240
9 Posts
I was told by mercedes that the blue tint you are seeing is smashed between the 2 sheets o...

I was told by mercedes that the blue tint you are seeing is smashed between the 2 sheets of glass and that you can never get that apperance with after market tint.
[:(]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts