Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a blue steering wheel in "new" condition that would fit on a '92 SL? I'm debating on replacing or repairing but not sure how repaired steering wheels look/last.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 1992 R129 SL Steering Wheel

Are you interested in a new wheel with leather and burlwood?

Let me know.
I would actually prefer an all leather wheel. I've noticed that some places ask for your old wheel back as a core. Does anyone know if they could redo my original wheel in new leather and not the usual leather/wood combo?

·
Registered
152 Posts
We would want your old wheel back as well. There is a $200.00 core charge refunded when ...

We would want your old wheel back as well. There is a $200.00 core charge refunded when the wheel is returned. It is not possible to redo your individual wheel due to the cost involved, and it would equate to what I have quoted.

The wheel cost for your car is $750.00.

The leather would match your interior color, and the wood would be burlwood.

I have attached a somewhat poor photo of an Ash/Burlwood wheel on an 01 SL500. Light was bad and the top was up at the time.

It should give you an idea of what to expect

Please let me know if I can help.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 300 sl red/pala
21 Posts
leather/burlwood

I would be interested in the steering wheel. Can you email me a pic? I really want to upgrade to the newer style wheel. I have a 91 sl but like the 96' & up wheel My name is Lewis, email at [email protected]

thanks for your time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts