Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn it I need to find a real Girlfriend....
One that can laught at everything.
One that likes outdoors adventures.
one that does not mind my OMG look at that car or truck and pulls into where ever that car/truck happens to be to take a look at it even thought were already 20 minutes late to where were going.
One that does not mind it when I just at the spurt of the moment decide to buy something that I think is going to bring me more $$$ latter... (I just brought a Stuz without even seeing it) will post pictures latter.
One that can understand that I may be a good cook but I do screw that up big time sometimes because I constantly try different things (like tonight I tried something with chicken...Oh shit it was bad) good thing I had frozzen pizza or I'd be hungry right now.
Well the list can go on but really I am a nice guy :D and I am not a pervert (anymore) I am a Provert now...
Oh have you ever seeing Real Blue Balls? those are the bluest balls I ever seen! Scroll down arrrrgg!

:
:
:

:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't wait to see you driving around in that Stuz Earcat.
Oh Shit I wish... A Stuz BearCat would OMG turn me into a ... Hmmmm I won't say that here right now.

No Its a 29 hard Top Sedan never been restored and it runs... Burns some oil. I have the pictures of it now and need to resize em in order to post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts